Monday, September 5, 2011

Rolling In The Deep (The Covers)


They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery, and in Adele's case that is pretty much an understatement. The UK sensation that has now became a house hold name because of her undeniable powerful voice has now had countless artist doing their own spin to her hit Rolling In The Deep. Personally, I am getting a tad bit tired of the fucking song because they have played the FUCK out of it, but honestly some of these covers are quite nice I can't lie. Here are some of my favorite covers..

Lea Michele & Jonathan Groff of Glee
(you know you have a hit if Glee does a version of it...)




Haley Reinhart from American Idol
(she did a pretty good job on this version, honestly I don't even know why she didn't win..)




Nicole Scherzinger (she hit them notes tho..)




Linkin Park
(out of all the people they were the LAST dudes I would ever think of to cover this song. Hearing the UK folks sing along and adding them claps gives me ghoosebumps...)




John Legend (Which in my opinion is the BEST cover, at the Grammys this year him and Adele better perform this together..real talk)


~~Mr. Busby~~

No comments:

Post a Comment