Thursday, January 30, 2014

Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar, WWE, And More Random Thoughts..

-->
Haven’t written on here for a minute, was too busy doing some things.  But now I got some time to spare, I feel like I should express some things that have been on my mind lately.  From the Macklemore backlash, to Kendrick Lamar getting snubbed, to Bieber being a criminal, to the WWE just fucking up and other random things that I feel that needs to be addressed.

 
First off, y’all need to lay the fuck off of Macklemore.  I have never seen this much backlash off of one rapper.  Yes, rather y’all like it or not, Macklemore IS a rapper, and he most certainly not a TERRIBLE rapper by any means.  The Heist is not a bad album at all.  Everything about the album is dope.  From the lyrics all the way down to Ryan Lewis’s production.  It’s not their fault that their music crossed over and managed to sell all them units.  I mean it’s not their fault Can’t Hold Us was being played in every commercial, movie trailer, radio station, and every media outlet you can think of.

You know I find it funny when I ask people how come they don’t like Macklemore and the only response I get is, “HE IS CORNY!” or “HE’S WHITE” or “HE IS JUST TERRIBLE” or my favorite “CAUSE HE JUST IS!” I find it funny because nobody can come up with a logical explanation on why he is “horrible” It just seems like everybody is just following what everybody says and not doing the research for themselves.  In other words, nobody is making up there own damn mind. 

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not Macklemore’s biggest fan and I don’t go around bumping The Heist on a daily basis.  But please believe, there are a WHOLE lot of rappers out there that are ALOT WORST then him.   There are rappers out there that certain people actually vouch for and defend. Here is something to think about, the same people that are ripping on Macklemore are the same people that defend rappers that rap about absolutely nothing.  I’m talking about rappers that talk about nothing but fucking bitches, popping bottles, popping molly, and other materialistic shit.  If you think a rapper that raps about some positive shit is “corny” then I fucking guess…
 
 
When it comes to K Dot, I am not surprised he left The Grammys empty handed.  The Grammys have a track record of not getting things right, so K. Dot getting snubbed shouldn’t even get y’all upset. It’s a damn shame, but it is what it is, we ALL know that good kid, m.A.A.d city will go down as a classic when enough time passes.   A Grammy award doesn't need to prove that fact and we all know that. Even though he didn’t get an award, K. Dot managed to make sure that the world remembers him.  His performance with Imagine Dragons will go down as one of the greatest moments in Grammy history.  When Kendrick rapped his lyrics with the music building behind him that gave me chills.  Even Taylor Swift was doing her best “white girl” dance.  I bet y’all anything she went backstage asking for K. Dot’s number so she can get with him and then break up with him and then write a hit song about him.


I have a feeling that K. Dot’s follow up album to good kid, m.A.A.d city is going to be just like when Nasir dropped It Was Written.  However I don’t think it’s gonna come this year.  If there is one thing we all know about K. Dot, is that he takes his time to make a complete body of work.  He doesn't rush things, so if I have to make a guess, I can see the album coming early next year.  But hey we still got 11 months to go, so anything can happen…

 

You know, I always knew that Bieber would self-destruct.  But I thought it would have happened when he was in his early 20’s or something like that.  This dude started chilling with niggas and he just lost every ounce of fuck that he once had.  Dude is throwing big ass parties that have every drug in the world.  Beating up limo drivers, throwing eggs at peoples houses, and a whole bunch of other ratchet shit.  The dude jumped on songs called Twerk and Lolly for God’s sake! To be honest it just seems like Bieber is just trying WAY to hard (same goes for Miley Cyrus) to be something he is not.  The only good thing that came from Bieber so far is his music.  His Journals album was Bieber’s most mature album that he has done to date.  One thing I cannot knock from him is that he is very talented.  However lately he has been taking notes from the Chris Brown book of douchebagness.  Hopefully Bieber stays his white ass out of trouble long enough to go back into the studio and make a banging new album.  Oh yeah…America…is Justin Bieber really the problem in America?....

 
 
The WWE needs to get their head out their ass.  I have never seen the E been THIS resentful for change in a long time.   I honestly DO not understand this shit.  It’s damn near becoming comical at this point. Pretty much every smart mark has said everything you have already heard so I’m not gonna get to into it.  All I’m gonna say is that Vince McMahon is the Al Davis of wrestling.  Al Davis ran the Raiders organization into the ground because of his conservative way of thinking and doing things HIS way and no other way.   Vinny Mac is almost doing the same thing.   And it’s pretty sad to see, and hopefully he sees the light…



OH yeah..you damn right I’m excited about the WWE Network…

 
Other random thoughts…

-So how long you think this Lorde wave is gonna be?

-I really hope Chris Brown is taking his rehab serious and drops some dope ass music when he comes back.

-Kanye West had every right in the world to punch that white boy.  Too bad he had to pay that nigga 6 figures..

-Vampire Diaries and The Originals are the best vampire shows on television.

-Do y’all REALLY think that YG and Young Thug the next big thing?  I mean their tracks are cool and all..but you hypebeast boost about ANYTHING soo..

-Stally needs to leave MMG..the dude is rotting over there…

-Wale needs to grow up

-Watch The Throne 2 ain’t gonna happen…

-I see Drake going back into acting..

-AJ Lee will be my GF one day..

~~Mr. Busby~~

No comments:

Post a Comment