Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Busby's Random Thoughts...


1. Yeah that picture is how i am feeling for the past few weeks....but I will bounce back...:)

2. So apparently Earl is back. The track is ehh, but his rhyme scheme is still intact, almost like he never left. BUT, it seems like Tyler and the rest of the OFWGKTA are a little unhappy with his return. Hopefully they resolve whatever issue it is and get back to making that music. We need a Earl, Tyler, Em track tho...

3. Super Bowl was bullshit....fuck NY...and fuck New England....at least the halftime show was half way decent.

4.
This bitch is by far the most disgusting troll on television, I mean really tho...HOW can ANY man wanna tap this....Even if i was shit faced drunk and I was the last man in the entire world i will NEVER...EVER....EVEREVEREVERVEVEREVEREVER..EVER..IN MY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE...touch this...

5. NFL Network becomes boring as fuck during the off season..

6.
Welp WM is just 2 months away...only time of the year I actually give Vince McMahon my hard earned money.

7. Birdman needs to kick back from making bets and then looking like a sore loser when he doesn't win. I mean WHY would i wanna bet with him anyway? The fugly looking nigga doesn't even pay his producers..so what makes you think he gonna pay you on a bet?...whatever krama is gonna come him soon enough..

8. How did you celebrate black history month?....

9. I really don't understand how some of these folks on the Real World/Road Rules Challenges are still doing this shit. Some of them have been doing it for over a decade I mean damn..Mike found himself a career and he is doing pretty well for himself. I hope some of the others can get a life..but whatever...

10. I need a car....

~~Mr. Busby~~

No comments:

Post a Comment