Monday, March 19, 2012

EM-J: Marshall Meets Michael (Eminem and MJ mash up mixtape)



Tracklist:
1. Without Me / Wanna Be Startin' Something
2. My Name Is / I Want You Back
3. Lose Yourself / Beat It
4. The Real Slim Shaddy / Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
5. Just Lose It / Billie Jean 3:46
6. The Way I Am / The Lady In My Life
7. Forgot About Dre / Pretty Young Thing (feat. Dr. Dre)
8. Fight Music / Rock With You (feat. D-12)
9. Toy Soldiers / Maybe Tomorrow
10. Till I Collapse / Human Nature (feat. Nate Dogg)



If you know me, u know I am a Stan for BOTH these artist. This lil mash up came out a few years ago and I LOVED it. DJ Swindle mixed it all together and he did an AMAZING job at it..don't believe me listen to this..



After I saw that mixtape cover I just HAD to download it...and I wasn't disappointed..enjoy


EM-J: Marshall Meets Michael


~~Mr. Busby~~

No comments:

Post a Comment