Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mixtape: The Throne & Adele-B.C.L. (Brooklyn, Chicago, London)


I am a sucka for mash up mixtapes, and when I saw this I KNEW that I was going to fall in love with it.  I was NOT disappointed, the Urban Noize group mixed this PERFECTLY.  Adele's soulful voice mash's so well with Hov and Ye's swagged out raps that it's almost scary.  It's the perfect combination of music talent, HOPEFULLY one of them hears this mixtape and gets inspiration to get in the studio and do something like this.

Tracklist:
01 Jay-Z Feat. Kanye West & Adele – Never Chasing Pavement
02 Kanye West & Adele – Melt My Heart To Stone
03 Jay-Z & Adele – Won’t Go (Wishing)
04 Kanye West & Adele & Jay-Z – Hometown Glory
05 Adele & Jay-Z – Cold Shoulder
06 Adele & Kanye West – One & Only
07 Jay-Z & Adele – Dear Summer (Make You Feel My Love)
08 Kanye West & Adele Melt My Heart To Stone (Dj Voodoo Extend)

   Won't Go (Wishing) [Urban Noize Remix]- Jay-Z and Adele by bigosmusicsource;:;

   Melt My Heart To Stone [Urban Noize Remix]- Adele and Kanye West by bigosmusicsource;:;

Download


~~Mr. Busby~~

No comments:

Post a Comment